Blog Bug: Resolution

After spending some time poking at this, I decided to just leave well alone. My attempts to fix things only seemed to worsen the matter, so I'm not going to keep pulling at the thread until the whole shirt falls apart, so to speak.

All the posts are still there. There are a couple of instances of transposition, but I'm sure everyone's smart enough to know what order they're supposed to be read in. (HINT: CHRONOLOGICAL.) I'll just start adding titles from this point onwards.

Unfortunately I've gone and squandered the time I was supposed to spend playing the game on trying to iron out this annoying little oddity, so there aren't going to be any further updates today.

Tune in tomorrow, however, when we will be committing wanton acts of violence, performing an exorcism and subtly pushing broken, tormented maidens towards necrophilia. You cannot afford to miss it!

Literally. You can't afford it. I have your bank account details and I intend to dock you into overdraft if I don't see your IP address tomorrow.

This is Lorph Halys, and you've been reading Baldur's Gate: The Zero Reload Saga. Thank you, and goodnight.

0 comments: