Blog Bug

This post has nothing to do with the game. I just want to inform everyone that the blog is behaving a bit strangely at the moment.

As you may have noticed, I've gone back and started adding titles to the entries I've made in addition to the timestamp from the game. However, when I did this, weird stuff started happening. Sometimes a post would duplicate itself. Other times it would end up getting thrown out of order, one place above the post that was supposed to come after it.

I have no idea what's causing this. Luckily, I do have all my posts backed up, so if any of them disappear or something, putting them back shouldn't be too much trouble. Just letting you know that if you're going through the archives and you see the same post twice, or a "Day 1, Hour 6" post coming after a "Day 1, Hour 2" post or something, I'm aware of the problem and am currently trying to fix it.

0 comments: